Thursday, November 18, 2010

The "P" Word

In our house, we don't say the "p" word unless we can drop everything and go to the park, because once you say it, Kaylee will remind you of it until you go!  It reminds me of how you can't say walk around Eagle, the family dog, unless you are ready to take him on one!
 Kaylee loves this park that is close to our house, and it's such a nice walk because of the greenway (no cars and nice scenery).
 This picture shows how close everything is.  You can see the elementary school, the park, the pediatrician's office, and the church in one shot =)  Nice, especially for a family with one car.
 First time on the big swing (didn't last long)

 Slide down!  I yove it!  Kaylee got me to go on one of the slides that has big bumps on it.  I said wee the whole time and Kaylee laughed hysterically at how my voice changed with each bump.
 The main play structure is huge with tons of slides.  I didn't get a picture because it is that big and I forgot to take one when we got further away.

 Kaylee in the train
 Coming up the steps and gaining confidence
Kaylee and I are excited to share this park with her buddy Landon and anyone else who wants to come visit us!  Here are just a few more recent pictures.

 Candid Kaylee, a common sight, water and crackers while playing outside.
 Sienna (8wks)
 sisterly love
 Just hanging out.  Kaylee loves being by her Sienna.

If you enjoy seeing our blog, leave a comment!  It's nice to know who's reading.




6 comments:

Joel said...

I read it all the time! Such cute girls you have! :-) Love you guys!!

Melissa Savage said...

Hey! Cute post! That park was super fun, I know Nolan would love it! I try to post, but sometimes the word verification thingy doesn't work!! Like it's just wasn't working, just refreshed it...now it's working... I'm glad you update your blog lots!

Starting Over said...

I love reading your blog! Your girls are so sweet.

Katie and Joel said...

That is a nice park. I loved walking by the grass and how cool it was compared to the rest of the area. It is so cute seeing pictures of the sisters together! Miss you!

jennifer rogers said...

I always wonder who reads my blog too! I always read your blog, just don't always leave a comment! Oh your girls are just too cute! That is a neat park and how great is that to have it so close? Your little Sienna is a cutie! Enjoy her being a little baby, because with the second one I swear the time goes by quicker than it did with the first! P.S. Anna sleeps with your blanket that you made her pretty much everynight!

Kris and Megan said...

Hey, sorry I am behind on my commenting! I will give you a call today, but yes, that park is great. Looks like you guys have the perfect setup with everything so close!