We had a great Thanksgiving dinner this year with the Lanes. This is Sienna just before heading over there.
I just love these boots!
Here's Kaylee on the ride over. It's always nice to see family on the holidays and especially when it involves great food! It was also nice to see Joel's cousin, Kelli. We got to bring her back to our house to catch up and to stay with our sleeping girls while we went to see Harry Potter. It was fun to "live a little" and go to a late movie knowing we'd be exhausted the next day, especially since Joel went shopping right after the movie at 2 AM and I was up all night with my babies. It was worth it though.
Here's Kaylee with her little tree, just before decorating it.
Continuing with the holiday festivities, we started a new tradition! The Monday after Thanksgiving, we went and picked out our freshly cut Christmas tree, decorated to the tune of Christmas music and Papa John's pizza. Thank you, Mom and George, for such a nice gift!
Here's Kaylee with her chocolate face as we work on getting the tree off the roof.
Before
Sienna checking it out
Kaylee
After!
Posing in front of the family Christmas tree!
So, for us, the season has officially begun! It's starting to look like Christmas at the Switzer Home!
3 comments:
your tree looks great! and isn't it convenient having red couches to match the season! little sienna is changing so much, what a cutie!
I love that tree! So much bigger than the one I sent 2 years ago. I love it! I can't wait til we get our tree!
What cute pictures of the Switzer family!
Super cute boots! Matt says Kaylee is looking so grown up! How fun to have a gorgeous tree this year! Wish we could've been with you guys, but at least you got to be with family, I'd have loved to have seen Kelli too!
Post a Comment