2010 is a special year because we are in our own home for the first time. We are extremely grateful for this blessing. Here is a picture tour to share our excitement! It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to go ahead and get pictures up. I hope you enjoy the tour!
I love our kitchen! I love all the cabinet space, the appliances, the nice counter tops, tile floor, and the pantry!
Here is our living room. We love the window coverings, carpet color, the floor space, and the high ceilings.
We also have a nice big backyard but I won't be including pictures of that until we get some fresh grass planted.
I love our kitchen! I love all the cabinet space, the appliances, the nice counter tops, tile floor, and the pantry!
We also have a nice big backyard but I won't be including pictures of that until we get some fresh grass planted.
Kaylee's room
Her bedding doesn't really match the walls right now, but her Aunt Lori is getting her bedding that does match! She is amazingly generous and was also the Real Estate Broker who helped us snag such a great place!
Sienna's room
We really need to get some pictures up of our sweet Sienna! She is doing so well with sleeping in her own room. She is already sleeping through the night at 2 months old!
Bathroom 1
Kaylee's modeling on her step stool
Master Bathroom
This bathroom was a deep red which was a little intense, so my mother-in-law painted it for us. She did a great job!
Master Walk-in closet
Master Walk-in closet
Master Bedroom
Entertainment/Diapering Closet
Laundry room
I am in love with our new high capacity washer and dryer. All throughout college and during the first few years of marriage, we have been lucky to have a washer and dryer in our apartment but they were always small (like 3 towels made a full load). Now I can do all of our laundry on one day!
2 car garage
2 car garage
Much more organizing is to be done here, but as long as we can fit the car in the garage I will be satisfied.
So, there you have it. I hope you all enjoyed the tour. If you are ever in the Phoenix area, give us a call. We'd love to have you over!
So, there you have it. I hope you all enjoyed the tour. If you are ever in the Phoenix area, give us a call. We'd love to have you over!
2 comments:
Nice house! I love the pictures in the living room. Looks like you are pretty much moved in now compared to when I was at your house last month. :) (I know you had just moved in!)
It looks great! What a cute house and great colors :)
Post a Comment