We have been in our new house for over a month now and are feeling settled. Kaylee is doing a great job sleeping in her big girl bed. I still have to go in there occasionally to take toys out of her bed and turn off the light, but overall she's doing great (Last night she had so many toys piled in her bed, there was no room left for her!).
I was called to be the Wolf leader for cub scouts at church. Wow! I had my first den meeting and I must say those boys were about as hyper/energetic as my two year old but much more rough. I think this calling is meant to prepare me in case I have boys some day. I am such a girlie girl, so it will be a good challenge to get me out of my comfort zone.
We are loving having Daddy on the morning shift! He gets to spend so much more awake time with the girls! Life will always have it's expected and unexpected challenges, but we are happy and healthy as 2010 draws to a close. Here are a few pictures to show how much our girls are growing!
Kaylee woke up from her nap, then decided she needed more sleep.
All bundled up to play outside in her car and drive to costco =)
1 comment:
Adorable pictures of those adorable girls as usual! :)
Post a Comment