Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shutterfly

I am a new fan of Shutterfly.com.  I recently used their website to make a hard cover photo book and am so excited about the layout and ease of construction.  So, when I heard about their new promotion for bloggers, I got really excited.  Shutterfly is giving away 50 Christmas Cards just for blogging about their products.  A few of my friends blogged about this deal and the cards they got are so classy and stylish.  I can't wait to select my own.  It's perfect too because I was feeling unexcited about the whole card thing this year.  Check out their selection if you still need to do Christmas cards or to get ideas for next year.  While I was on the website, I saw a bunch of other fun gift ideas.  You can make a puzzle out of a picture!  How cool is that?!  They also recently came out with photo desk calendars which are so cute.  I love any excuse to put up pictures of our gorgeous girls and to see new ones each month.  

Anyway, I can't wait to pick out our cards!  There are over 800 styles from which to choose!  So, if you'd like one of the finished products, make sure I have your address!  You can send it to me at rachelleswitzer@gmail.com or on facebook.  Oh, and if you know me, you know I love butterflies, so the fact that shutterfly rhymes with butterfly has me all the more sold on the stuff.  =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, how exciting that you are getting free nice Christmas cards to send to your loved ones!