My mother's day was so nice. Besides Sienna's out-of-the-ordinary 4 AM feeding, I was woken at 6:30 with a healthy breakfast in bed. It was delicious. Kaylee said happy mother's day! So cute. I received a sweet card from Joel and the cutest card from Sienna and Kaylee with their hand prints made with finger paint. After breakfast I got to go back to bed for an hour (a rare treat!). Church was nice: Joel took Sienna for the 3rd hour so I got to just relax and listen to the lesson. After church Joel made lunch and we all took naps. For dinner we went to Aunt Lori's, so I did not cook ALL DAY!!! We had a nice time hanging out with them and a nice relaxing evening once we got home (except for Kaylee throwing up, remind me to never let her eat cheesecake; she always throws it up).
Oh, and I got the most beautiful white and purple flowers from my sweetie.
I hope all the other mothers enjoyed their days as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment