So, Thursday morning Joel's boss asked if he wanted 2 tickets to see the Arizona Cardinals play that evening. Um...yeah!!! We wanted to take the whole family but Kaylee would need a ticket. Luckily our friend Krista was more than willing to have her come over to play for the evening. So we took Sienna with us.
It was so fun to experience an NFL Football game for the first time. Sienna was so cute and happy to be there. We had really nice row mates who just oogled over her. She took a nice little snooze and then was up for more of the action.
Sienna and Mommy
Sienna and Daddy
The Cardinals won. It was a low stress game because Sienna was her usual angelic self and we weren't too emotionally involved.
Oh, I just love football season! We watched the first BYU game online today and it was a GREAT game. I have really missed watching the games the past 2 years since we haven't had access to their network. I was completely enthralled. When they won, I actually cried tears of joy. Wow. Man, I love BYU. I think I was even more into it because they were playing Ole Miss which was a rival of my home team, The Razorbacks.
What a great way to kick off September, with 2 winning football games! Go Cards and Go Cougs!!!
3 comments:
Go Cougars!!!!
Wasn't that game the best! We saw some highlights on You Tube, they showed the crowd singing the BYU fight song, made me want to cry too!:) So fun...go BYU!!
So fun! I have never been to an NFL game. Sienna looks so cute!
Post a Comment