I just love these crazy girls of mine. They bring us so much joy. Even when they are a lot of work to clean up, it's worth it for the cuteness factor.
I love Kaylee's look of envy. So funny. Don't worry, they halved it.
I love watching these two play. Sienna adores her daddy.
There has been a lot of climbing going on at our house lately. This is one of Sienna's favorite spots on the couch. Crank up the music and she jumps up and down.
After getting home from the gym this morning, I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes. Yum!
What a fun Saturday; gym time, pancakes, and McDonald's Play Area. Sienna was telling me something very important.
After playing we thought it would be fun to try on boots. Here's Kaylee modeling for us.
So cute!!!!
I loved how sweet these two were being at Costco. They hugged about 20 times.
I really enjoy spending time together as a family, from window shopping to dancing and singing in the living room. We have a good time.
3 comments:
Love the pictures, Kaylee can strike a pose! Sienna and Addie are going to have a blast together in a few weeks!!
Love the pictures! Kaylee and Sienna are so cute together! I really like the picture of Sienna and the muffin with Kaylee looking on. So cute!
you're right, it is the little things! very cute. excited to catch up tomorrow!
Post a Comment