As an early birthday gift from my in-laws, I got to go with Joel to see Wicked at ASU Gammage. It was incredible. My favorite scene was "Popular". It was so stinkin' hilarious. Google it if you haven't seen the play or just for a reminder of its wonderfulness. The actress who played Galinda was the same one who played her in San Francisco, and she did an incredible job. This is definitely my new favorite play and I totally want all the music. (I can just picture Kaylee singing the songs along with me =)
This was us excitedly waiting for the show to begin. (We had awesome tag team babysitters Krista and Emi who did an excellent job with our girls).
The weather in Gilbert is perfect in March, which means we've been spending some time at the park with friends.
Just a candid shot of these two having some donuts.
We are blessed with an incredible Sunbeams teacher for Kaylee. She comes home with a letter every week explaining what she learned, along with all the fun handouts she makes. This week the kids learned about some of God's creations; animals and fish. Sister Christensen brought baby turtles for them to admire. They were so cute! She also gave each of them a hand-made fishing game and gummy sea creatures. This is Kaylee enjoying her treats on our lovely stroll home.
Springtime in Gilbert brings the delightful smell of orange blossoms...Yum!
Here's a quick shot I snapped of the progress on our temple. I wonder when they'll finish. It will be so nice to live within walking distance and to drive by a temple every day!
Sienna enjoying her Mobigo.
I think they like each other, folks!
And finally this is me overcoming my fear of the trimmer. Okay, I wouldn't say fear, more like intimidation. And after spending some quality time together, I feel like a pro! (I'm gonna be sore tomorrow)
Yard work really is WORK but it's so satisfying to look outside and feel proud of how nice it looks.
So that's a little of what we've been up to lately.
1 comment:
How fun that you got to see Wicked! I love that muscial too! I loved the song Popular too! It looks so beautiful there! I wish we could be there. :( I can't wait to see you all in April!
Post a Comment