Rachelle and I were having a discussion last night about the pronunciation of the world "Halloween." Rachelle pronounces it Hal-uh-ween, while Joel pronounces it Hol-oh-ween. Joel thought that his way was the most correct way of saying it because of the word "hall" which is the beginning of the word 'Hall'oween, yeah? But, after listening to a lot of different people on TV and asking friends and family, Joel is definitely in the minority. We looked it up in the dictionary, and there are apparently many different pronunciations of the word: Hal-uh-ween, Hal-oh-ween, Hol-uh-ween, Hol-oh-ween. So, what do you guys say? Hopefully you will be able to say it as you normally would, and are not biased by this post.
The other night the Switzer Family all went to our ward's Halloween Party.
Here we are in our coordinating costumes. Rachelle was a good sport when Joel suggested she dress up in a box, she was even excited about it! She got the best reaction from the ward when she walked in, we were glad the ward got a taste of Rachelle's fun loving personality... that doesn't always come up on Sunday.
No post would be complete without some cute pictures of our sweet angel Kaylee!


The other night the Switzer Family all went to our ward's Halloween Party.
No post would be complete without some cute pictures of our sweet angel Kaylee!
3 comments:
you two look so cute! what a unique idea and adorable halloween costume. oh....and i think we both say it "hal-oh-ween" lol
Oh my goodness, what in the world are you feeding that baby to make her so darn cute? She's darling! I loved the costume idea. I think we may have to "borrow" that idea some year. I'd love that!
Those are great costumes! I like how they go together! Fun idea!
Post a Comment