Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Were Tagged!

(Joel)
8 Things I Did Today:


1. Slept in (Kaylee was up late, and a lot of times)
2. Hung out with Kaylee
3. Played Monopoly (at McDonalds)
4. Went and walked around the mall
5. Hung out with Kaylee some more
6. Got my hair cut
7. Watched Survivor, The Office and ER
8. Took a movie back

8 Shows I Love to Watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. Disney Channel shows, when they have new ones
5. Throwdown with Bobby Flay
6. that's about it... TV is mostly awful
7.
8.

8 Restaurants I Love:

1. Outback
2. Brick Oven
3. TGI Fridays
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Olive Garden
6. Cafe Rio
7. Cracker Barrel
8. Taco Bell

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. FINALLY Graduating!!
2. Moving back to California
3. BYU Football games/BCS busting
4. Going to California for Thanksgiving
5. Christmas Break!
6. Watching Kaylee grow
7. Getting a good high paying job
8. Getting my Marriott discount back for us and all our friends and family!

8 people I tag:

1. Anyone who wants to fill this out!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: