I can't believe how fast this last month has gone! It has been a challenging and rewarding experience figuring out how to take care of a baby. It is so fun to see Kaylee grow. She has the cutest little smile! She is such a happy girl and is the light of our lives. It is fun to see her face light up when she hears her daddy's voice. They have a good time together.

Kaylee loves her comfy "jogging" suit from Grandma Donna.

Another cute smile! The hood is still a little big, but Kaylee is so long she is starting to wear her 3 month old clothes. She is over 10 lbs. now! ( Some of my sister-in-law's kids were that size when they were born though! Melissa, you're amazing!)

A cute little pink dress from Grandma Donna and a classic Kaylee expression.

She loves her bouncer!
3 comments:
i love that bright colored polka dot outfit!!
She's so beautiful, and I can't believe that she's over a month old already, wow! I'm so excited that we get to see her (and you guys too:)in less than a month! Thanks for the shout-out about big babies...:)
I love her look in the outfit with the hood. She is so cute in all of the pics! I can't believe that she is a month old. It just seems like I was there and she was going to be 2 weeks old.
Post a Comment