Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More pictures and a Video- 3 Weeks

Here is Kaylee taking a nap in her crib for the first time. She has been spending most of her naps and sleeping in her bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room. She had a good long nap in her very own room today, though!

After waking up Kaylee was in such a good mood and was making cute happy faces at her Mommy and Daddy.

A typical "Concerned Kaylee" expression.

All tuckered out from playing!

Here she is playing in her gym. Easier to try to catch a happy face in a video than trying to get it on a picture!

4 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

what an adorable video!! and such a sweet little smile!

Emily and James said...

How cute! I love how as soon as you say, "Hi Baby" Kaylee's face just lights up! SOOOO CUTE!

Katie and Joel said...

She is adorable! I love that video. She has a great and cute smile! Can't wait to see her again!

Savages said...

I just had Nolan watch the video. He was really watching! And he was cooing at his cousin! They're going to be best friends, I know it!! She is such a cutie! I love the smiles already! Matt just commented on how here cheeks look like our kids', so cute.