
Okay, so they didn't win the game, but we still had a great time. First of all, we got in free with tickets from Joel's Aunt and Uncle (always a good thing). Secondly, there was an extra seat on each side of us which gave us more Kaylee wandering room and a chair for her to play on. Thirdly, Kaylee scored us some TCBY yogurt! She had the nicest honorary grandpa sitting next to her. They got a kick out of each other and Grandpa Diamondback got her yogurt, which she shared (forcefully) with Joel and I.

Please excuse our sweaty hair. It was a warm evening!

Aw, sweet Daddy.

She was so proud to have her own seat.
It's such a treat when things work out, Kaylee's happy, and we get to have a fun and inexpensive family night out! And to top it off, we stayed the night at Joel's hotel so he wouldn't have to drive us home and then back to work. Now I've stayed at both hotels. Ah, I love those beds! I have always been partial to Marriott, but Hilton is winning its own place in my heart =)
Don't worry A's fans, we're still loyal.
3 comments:
what a fun night!! glad kaylee did so well at the game, how cute she had an honorary grandpa there :)
What a fun night! Extra chairs always make for a much better basball game! And TCBY, yum!!
What a fun night. If you can't go to an A's game going to a D-Backs game is just as good. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the D-Backs.
Post a Comment