Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Half-way there!

I can't believe we are at the half-way point in this pregnancy. Time has just flown. Here I am at 20 weeks.
We heard our little girl's heartbeat today, which is always music to our ears! She is developing well and right on track with her growth. Our doctor seems amazed that I haven't gained any weight yet. She keeps asking if I'm eating enough =) This is funny to me because I definitely don't have problems eating enough, I just eat better and exercise more regularly when I'm pregnant so I lose weight and gain baby. Usually by the half-way point, I start gradually gaining weight and before we know it, I'll be waddling along with my giant baby belly!

We are so excited that our family is growing, and we can't wait to get to know our new little one! Will she be another Joel clone? Will she look more like mommy? What color hair will she have? What will her personality be like? What will we name her? So many questions are left unanswered and it is exciting.

3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

wow I can't believe you're already halfway! haha i loved the part about you waddling before we know it! i'm glad i'll get to see it! :)

Melissa said...

I didn't gain any weight when I was pregnant with the twins. I was concerned, but my doc said as long as the babies were doing well, that was what mattered!

Joel said...

I can't wait to meet our little baby! You're doing a great job! Love you!