Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Christmas Lights and Joyful Rides
Okay, so I just found some pictures from Christmastime that I completely forgot about. We went to the Mesa temple this year to see the lights. They truly went all out and it was super crowded. Next year I don't think we will go on a weekend.
Now, for some fun rides in Gilbert! Last Saturday we walked to Freestone Park and Kaylee and Daddy rode the train together. We love this park.

Daddy and Kaylee on the train
Playing on a ride (I love that she is amused without me having to insert any quarters!)
Big ball at Santan Village Mall
The Mall's Food Court has a bunch of fun rides too. How cute is that?

Here's Kaylee with her friends, Sassy and Daddy Bear.
Freestone Playground: Kaylee finally was brave enough to wander into the tunnel and she stayed there for quite a while =)
It's kind of hard to believe that I'll be taking pictures of two little girls before too long. Life's going to change and I'm excited and curious what it will be like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it's never too late to share great pictures! i love the temple at christmastime anyway. cute park pictures, too. kaylee's hair is getting so long and cute!
I love parks with trains! She looks so grown up going on rides by herself. Aunt Katie misses you Kaylee!
cute pics! kaylee is a little dollie, looks like she had a ton of fun on all those rides!
Post a Comment