Saturday, May 29, 2010

24 weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks! I have said it before, but it seems like this pregnancy is going so much faster! Everything is going well. We have another apointment coming up in less than a week, so we will be able to hear our baby's heartbeat again. Then right before our trip to California, we will have another ultrasound! We are getting more and more excited every day for our growing family. Even Kaylee gives her "Sissy" kisses and snuggles.

By the next picture I post around 28 weeks, this baby will have doubled her weight. Her kicks keep getting stronger and she is getting big enough for me to be able to see her moving from the outside =)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

how fun to feel her wiggling all around!!! is it different this time to see kaylee and know a little more what's coming? i remember just not being able to comprehend and just wondering all these things about landon...