Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 Little Monkeys

I can't believe my baby is almost 11 months old. A few days ago she started waving good-bye and it is so adorable. She is walking more steps every day and can be spotted taking a few steps here and there unprompted. The record count for now is 14 consecutive steps. Here's a video to share her progress.

and 2 little monkeys...

 jumping on the bed.
 These two were getting such a kick out of each other. I love how changing the sheets can become the most joyful experience when you have two sweet little ones to liven things up. Don't worry. There was padding all around the bed and I stayed close to Sienna.
 These two have been playing so well together lately and I'm sure Sienna is motivated to walk so she can better follow Kaylee around =)

1 comment:

Katie and Joel said...

Such a cute post! I love my cute little "monkey" nieces!
Sienna looks so proud of herself walking in that video.