Sunday, September 14, 2008

BYU vs. UCLA


Well, we were expecting to win, but we thought it would be a close game. Close it was not! The following two pictures give a bit of a feel for the game. I had just taken the first one when we scored again. We scored so much, I couldn't keep up! We were almost getting burned out from singing the fight song sooooo many times =) but not quite!




The victory bell. It was fun to see some of the players and fans ringing the bell in excitement after the win.

It looks like our Cougars are going to have another great season. It would be great to get invited to a BCS bowl this year. We've been to Vegas for three years in a row!

1 comment:

Savages said...

I just had to laugh at Dad and his "PAC ten" pride, not that I don't like the Pac Ten too, but sheesh, 59-0??!! And he always call the Mountain West the "Hill League". I'd like to see BYU take on any Pac Ten team!! Go BCS bowl!