Friday, September 19, 2008

Induction Scheduled!

We went to the Doctor this morning, and we found out that if Rachelle doesn't go into labor this weekend, she will be induced on Monday morning at 11:00 A.M.! It's so exciting to actually have a time and place when we KNOW the baby is coming! Of course, now that Rachelle doesn't have the pressure of worrying about when the baby is coming, maybe she'll be able to go into labor herself! Who knows? So it looks like the winners of the poll are the ones who said "less than a week over." The six of you who thought she would go a week over, I'm not sorry to say that you are wrong! :-D

The Doctor thinks that the baby is probably around 8lbs, so he doesn't want to have us wait a full week over her due date, and end up having a 9 pounder! Ouch! Well, we just wanted to share the news with everyone who is waiting for updates!

Side Note: If Rachelle has the baby before midnight, Kaylee will share a birthday with her cousin Lia! We asked Lia if she was all right with sharing a birthday with her cousin (she'll be turning 3 on Monday), she said it was OK! :-)

4 comments:

Savages said...

Yea! Isn't it nice to have an end in sight?! Lia still says it's ok if Kaylee comes on her birthday! She's loving it! But if she comes before, that's ok too!!! I can't wait to meet her!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

I am so happy for you. I am so glad that your doctor does not want you to go to far past your due date. Good Luck, you are in my prayers and I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Jennifer said...

Ah ha! I finally found your blog! We should really get together for lunch or something (you know, after you've had the baby and settled in to being a new mommy and all). Are you living in Provo?

Cole, Jessica, and Kyle said...

What's wrong with having a 9 pounder? ;) Early congratulations for you guys! Make sure you take full advantage of your last few nights together without Kaylee--it'll be a little while before you get another one!