I keep waiting to see if your blog is updated with a new member of your family and she's finally here!!!congrats, congrats, congrats!!! beautiful baby! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Congratulations!!!
Hey, that looks like the face Joel used to give Stephanie and me for goofing off in AYS...:)Seriously though, congratulations! She's beautiful. Glad to hear everything went well!
oh congratulations!!! I'm glad to see that she is here and healthy....way to go Rachelle! That's a BIG baby!
Awwww...she's so precious!! Congrats to the happy family!!~Kari (Aka Princess Boo Boo)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I keep waiting to see if your blog is updated with a new member of your family and she's finally here!!!
congrats, congrats, congrats!!! beautiful baby! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Congratulations!!!
Hey, that looks like the face Joel used to give Stephanie and me for goofing off in AYS...:)
Seriously though, congratulations! She's beautiful. Glad to hear everything went well!
oh congratulations!!! I'm glad to see that she is here and healthy....way to go Rachelle! That's a BIG baby!
Awwww...she's so precious!! Congrats to the happy family!!
~Kari (Aka Princess Boo Boo)
Post a Comment