Joel and I decided to go to the Utah State Fair last Thursday, and we had fun.
We went to a comedy/magic show where Joel helped this woman "float". It was fun to see him up on stage.

We really enjoyed watching the tiger show. This tiger was licking the grass! How funny.


Wow, what a large corn dog!

Here I am eating cheesecake on-a-stick. We thought it would be very fair-esque if we took this picture in front of the tractors =)

Chicken legs!

Awh! Look at the cute piglets!
We didn't go on any rides, but there was this cool slide that would have been really fun for kids. Joel plans to take Kaylee when she gets bigger =) but not in Utah.
2 comments:
How fun!!! I'm so glad you guys are taking advantage of going to places before Kaylee comes! :) Hopefully I can make it out there in October to visit during my track break!! Love you guys!!
That is THE biggest corndog I've ever seen! Sounds good!! It looks like you guys had fun, we never made it out to the Utah State Fair. Next year we'll all just have to go to the California State Fair together!
Post a Comment