Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More of Kaylee's Room

This is the dresser that we just refinished and also put new knobs on. The knobs just came today, it was the last little part of Kaylee's room to finish! :-) This dresser belonged to Joel's mom, then Joel's sister, and now it will be used by Kaylee! It looks a little bit different now, though.
Here is a close up of the knobs.
This is the matching valance with the bedding set. We can't put any holes in the wall in our condo, so we had to be creative with the 3M adhesive hooks and a fun curtain rod we found. We think it turned out pretty well... it really adds a lot to the room. Well Kaylee, we are all ready for you!!

2 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Hey I found your blog. It was great to see you this weekend. Let me know when that little girl comes.
Just so you know you spelled my name wrong AshlEE!! I wanted you to know so you could change it:)

Savages said...

So cute! I want to come visit so I can see the whole room in person! I just want to come visit period! I hope you're doing well, less than two weeks to go!!!