Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Blood Test and Spring Training

Kaylee had been throwing up for over a week, so I took her back to the doctor. He ordered a blood test, which turned out fine. Kaylee did a great job, so I rewarded her with this sucker. She seems to be back to her old self now, as hyper and smiley as ever. Joel asked me if I gave her a red bull for breakfast. So much energy!

Here is Kaylee concentrating on a Nintendo DS game. Thanks to Aunt Katie for letting her use your toy!
Joel and I at an A's game vs San Diego. I ended up getting an A's hat for the next game. It is my first baseball cap ever!

Kaylee with her Papa. She actually calls him Papa now.

And the one she adores most of all, Grammy (or as Kaylee calls her, Nana) They have such a special connection. It is fun to watch them interact. I even think they look alike.

Katie, Kaylee, Rachelle, and Hendo outside of Outback.

Kaylee wouldn't let anyone but mommy hold her so I just hid behind her for this shot.

More to come on my birthday weekend . . .

4 comments:

Savages said...

Whoa, it's letting me comment, most of the time when I comment, my computer freezes!! Anyway, looks like fun! Matt and I think Kaylee's looking so much older! She does kind of look like Grammy in that picture!

Katie and Joel said...

Cool pics! I miss you guys already!

Kris and Megan said...

looks like a fun time! especially outback yummmmm :) and really that's your first baseball cap ever?!

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad to hear that Kaylee is doing better! :) Great pictures too!