Introducing Baby Switzer #2! We are excited to meet our new baby sometime around September 15th! Rachelle is 12 1/2 weeks pregnant, and we had our first ultrasound today. Here are some pictures!
Here is the baby with hands in front of his or her face. Cute little profile.
Here is the cute Big Sis to be. She is showing Aunt Katie her new shirt, and playing peek-a-boo! :-)
8 comments:
congrats... it's so much fun having a second around... a HUGE adjustment... more so than having the first one I think wonderful news... i bet you are hoping they do NOT have the same birthday :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm also excited to be able to be a great-aunt again! Spoil, spoil, spoil!
congratulations!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Like I said yesterday, Congrats!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so happy that things are going so well for you! Kaylee is such a cutie and I know that you must be so Thrilled for this new addition on the way!
Good luck!
Woah!! Exciting, I hope all is well with the pregnancy. For me all of it was way more enjoyable the second time around. not that I love Robby more, I was just way sell stressed and high strung so I can just enjoy the moments. I hope you can find that as well! Congrats!
Holy Moly! Congrats you guys! Kaylee will be a great big sister! Hope your pregnancy goes well!!
Post a Comment