Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunny Spring

I love spring! I love the bright colors, the flowers, and here in Arizona it is warm enough to go swimming. Today's high was supposed to be around 88, so I thought it was a good time to literally test the waters of the pool. It was a little cool at first, but felt really good after a few minutes.

Kaylee loves the water even more than last year! She was kicking, splashing, squealing, and trying to drink the water. We went with our friends, Megan and Landon. I can already tell we will be making a habit of visiting the pool this spring and summer!

Keeping cool in the pool

2 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

Love those Kaylee smiles!

Kris and Megan said...

CUTE pics. oh my goodness, i love her headbands and her swimsuit one, and the sunglasses!! ah! very cute!