Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Officially Swim Season!

When the high is 100 degrees or more, it's officially time to start swimming!

 For now, it's just our kiddie pool, but we love it! It is so convenient and a great way to cool off.

 It's no secret that Kaylee and Sienna love playing in the water!


3 comments:

Joel said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful colors, and a very nice lawn, if I do say so myself! :-)

Katie and Joel said...

How fun. I wish it was a little warmer here. It's like winter came back when the twins came home.
I love the smiles on your girls faces in the pool! So cute!

Katie and Joel said...

What a cute video. I love how patient Sienna is with Kaylee. Sienna is so good in the pool. She is just sitting and having fun in the water, so cute! I have cute nieces!