Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Papa's Visit

 Here is Papa with Kaylee by our new lights =)
 We were so blessed to have another visit from Papa, recently. He came down for a family member's high school graduation and to see his grand babies. Kaylee absolutely adored every moment with him. She followed him around everywhere being his best little buddy. I love this silouette of them talking.
Precious moments like these make me so grateful for my family. We can't wait till the next visit! Every day Kaylee asked where Grammy was and we explained she needed to stay for cousins Ethan and Megan. Kaylee very maturely replied, "Oh, I see." =) 

Papa and Joel are getting excited for their trip coming up! I'm doing my best not to be too jealous!!!


2 comments:

Joel said...

Kaylee misses you all ready Papa, talks about you coming back over! Love the new lights!

Katie and Joel said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!