Joel and his dad went away to New York for a fancy shmancy vacation. Joel's parents welcomed me to come out with the girls so I wouldn't just be left at home without him.
The first day we went out to Katie and Hendo's house to meet their new born twins. Katie is doing such a great job with all of the challenges that come with being a new mother, and it's so sweet to see her with her babies. And of course I was lucky to get to hold them!
Here's a picture of me with sweet little Ethan. Ever since meeting the twins, Kaylee plays with two baby dolls at a time. =)
After spending the day with the Hendersons, we headed up to Rocklin, CA, to see the rest of Kaylee and Sienna's cousins. I really enjoyed watching all the kids play together. They had fun with the Savage Family's endless amounts of toys, going on a walk, swimming in the community pool, watching Jaycie and Lia's tennis lesson, and more playing.
Kaylee and Nolan were so cute together!
Sienna and Addie are just 1 month apart and so super cute!
Here they are just hanging out and waiting to go swimming.
Sienna's first time in the pool! She loved it and of course it's always more fun for mommy when I have someone to talk to.
Jaycie and Lia invited Kaylee to their tennis lesson.
Sienna is practicing being a supportive spectator.
There will be several more posts about our trip, but this is a start.
1 comment:
I love seeing the pics of cousins playing together! So cute!
Post a Comment