Friday, July 1, 2011

California Trip: Part 2

One day we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom/Marine World. We barely made a dent in all of the amusement there and could probably go back several times.
I love these kinds of shots. Kaylee likes to take her baby dolls everywhere.
Here's Kaylee getting prepped for her drop zone ride. She is fearless!
 We loved the butterfly exhibit. It was magical.
 
Cute cousins Lia, Jaycie, and Nolan

All the kids saw a killer whale show and my girls saw a dolphin show with Grammy. I missed out the first time because I was on a wild goose chase for a baby care center that was on the map but doesn't exist. During the dolphin show, I was going on a roller coaster. It was crazy scary and fun! The Medusa, I believe.

Folsom Lake
 Going to Folsom Lake was probably one of my favorite parts of our trip! The weather and the water were perfect! The kids had so much fun playing in the boat-made waves and in the sand.


Sienna got a kick out of the water too!

More posts to come!


1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

Oh my goodness, sounds like so much fun! Glad you got to enjoy some nice, not-so-hot weather! :) We definitely need to catch up. Today and tomorrow are crazy with Austin's surgery coming up but I'll try to call soon!!