July is monsoon season in Arizona; high winds, sudden down pours of rain, dust storms, and thunder and lightning. One day when it started raining Kaylee ran to get her swimsuit so she could go play in the rain.
Now, this is one happy girl =) Can you see the anticipation on her face?
Just hanging out...
All prepped for movie time.
Mommy was there too.
We love the drive-in in Scottsdale. Even in the hottest month of summer it is something we can do outside. The girls did great which made it a nice evening for all.
Two of my cuties at the mall play area. Can't believe my baby is almost 10 months old! Malls are fun during the summer. We enjoy the outdoor mall with the splash pad and the misters as well as the indoor malls.
Recently Joel and I were able to go see the last Harry Potter movie while the Lanes stayed at home with our girls. It was great and I'm sure it will be on our Christmas wish list this year =) I am getting excited for the movie "The Help" and eventually "The Hunger Games". Great books...hopefully good movies too!
4 comments:
i've never read the help, but I loooooove the Hunger Games and I sure hope they do the books justice and make good movies!
Cool! I love seeing pictures of my cute nieces! I am glad you got to go to a drive-in movie. I loved those as a kid.
Thanks for having such a fun month with us so far! :-)
JP- I think you would LOVE The Help. It is my favorite of all time!
Post a Comment