Our neighborhood had been planning an Easter egg hunt for the past few weeks and when we saw the weather reports for rain we wondered if it would still be on. Rain or shine they said, so off we went in the rain. We can't complain because we will take all the rain we can get. We had a great time.
Here is Kaylee during the egg "hunt", or rather the egg gathering.
Because of the rain, the lines for face painting, balloons, and pictures were reasonable. So, we got a picture with the Easter bunny (to be picked up later), face painting, and a balloon animal. Kaylee did such a great job sitting still!
The before. . .
The process
| Ta dah!!!! I love it! And so did Kaylee. She asked to look in the mirror several times today and when I washed it all off tonight...she cried =) Cutest little bunny! |
Sleeping with one eye open and giving me the I love you sign.
Here's Kaylee's balloon, a monkey with a giant banana. That balloon guy was amazing!
We are glad we went and had such a good time together. I love making fun memories with our little family. We also had a ward picnic planned for today, but due to the rain we moved it to the church. I really didn't feel like going because Joel had to work, but I went anyway and I'm glad I did. People were so nice and helpful with the girls and I got to have some good conversation with friends. I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. There are members of the church who follow Christ more than others, but most people who go are trying. Tonight I felt the benefits of people who are looking out for others and trying to lift the burdens of others as Christ would if He were here.
What a great day.
2 comments:
What a cute little bunny. How cute that she cried when she had to have it washed off, she must have really loved it! :)
i'm glad you still went to the ward thing and to the egg hunt. sounds fun and yes you need adult interaction!!! loved k's face paint too!!
Post a Comment