April 13th we decided to get Kaylee's hair cut. This was her first hair cut (aside from some adjustments we made when she was a newborn). We drove by this cute kid's hair cut place and decided to try it out. Kaylee loved it and was so proud of herself for getting her hair cut!
We didn't get too much cut off: we just wanted to clean it up a little bit.
| I didn't get an after picture that day, so I got this picture today (although it's misleading because it's much longer than it looks). |
And here are a few pictures of Sienna...
First time sitting in the cart without the car seat. She did great!
I love this girl and her sweet smiles. It makes the work all worth it.
1 comment:
What cute nieces I have! Always love seeing the pictures! I am so happy to hear that Kaylee did well with her first haircut. I have heard other kids crying the whole time they were getting their hair cut at hair salons before.
Post a Comment