Easter!!! This picture shows some of Kaylee's joy about the subject.
We decided to go to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. It was stressful getting there with all the traffic and hoards of people, but the message was beautiful.
As we were leaving Kaylee said, "Bye Jesus Christ. See you next time!"
Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs. Kaylee loved it. In a matter of seconds she had dropped an egg into almost every color (only smashing a few =) )
| And of course we found something to do with the eggs that got cracked. |
Here we are decorating the eggs! Part 2 forthcoming...
2 comments:
How fun decorating eggs! I haven't done that in years. that first picture of Kaylee on the couch, she looks so excited!
hey Rachelle, I found your blog through Liz's! Cute pictures from Easter. I love the Easter Pagent, it's so peaceful and always a beautiful time.
Feel free to check out my blog if you want!
Post a Comment