This morning I woke up feeling grateful.
I was woken up by my sweet Sienna telling me, "Hey, Momma. I miss you and I'm hungry. Please come see me, soon."
I have a husband who says "I love you" every morning when he leaves (and all day long for that matter).
I walked into the living room to turn on the light and saw the new diaper bag I got for my birthday last night. I've been needing one for a while and I'm so relieved to have this one!
I felt the cool air outside and the refreshing breeze helped by ceiling fans. I am grateful there will be at least one more cool down before the heat stays.
I went to get some breakfast and felt so grateful to have healthy food to eat all the time. While finishing up I heard Kaylee knocking on her door. This is her way of telling me to come get her. I was so happy to see my sweet angel girl.
I have the things I need, people I love and that love me, and some of the things I want. As a wise man once told me =) the rest is just details.
1 comment:
And we are SOOOO grateful for you! You are the cog that keeps our family moving, without you, I don't know what we'd do! You're the best, and we love you!!!
Post a Comment