Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lim'rick of the Irish

I got this great idea from my friend Megan and decided I'd give it a quick go!  Here is my St. Patrick's Day Limerick.


It is true Joel is our ladies’ man.
Surrounded by beauties, not tan.
He brings home the dough.
He drives when we go.
It’s no secret I’m his biggest fan.

Rachelle does the mom thing for her man and two girls.
Making a home with a song and some twirls.
She does her best.
Please forgive the rest.
She prefers diamonds, but she also likes pearls. =)

Kaylee’s our first born and so entertaining.
So full of life and just mastered potty training.
We love her to bits,
Even though she throws fits.
Her energy supply never seems to be draining.

Sienna’s so happy and loves to cuddle.
Her smile melts everyone into a puddle.
She giggles and coos.
Never patience does lose,
With her sister’s million kisses in double.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

4 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

Cute! I love it!

Kris and Megan said...

nice work, i love reading all these!!

Melissa Savage said...

Hidden Talent! Very good!
Matt's input: You could be a rapper

jennifer rogers said...

very clever!