Friday, March 11, 2011

McCormick Train Park

Kaylee loves trains, so Aunt Lori wanted to take us to this train park in Scottsdale.  They have a nice big play area, a train you can ride, a carousel, a museum, and trains you can explore.  We all had a great time and recommend it to anyone!  While we were there, Lori took some great pictures that we'd like to share.



This is one of my favorites because it's so natural.  This is what our family looks like when we're not posing.
This carousel was making me feel whoozy!!!  Kaylee loved it!
Switzer Family March 2011

We also ran into a friend from college that we didn't know was in AZ and enjoyed catching up.  We are all loving the warm weather and love it when we can take advantage and do something fun outside!


3 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

I love those pictures! Looks like a fun place!

jennifer rogers said...

those are good I like the last one the best! I love little Sienna's rosy cheeks! Too cute!

Starting Over said...

Your family is so sweet! Your girls are so pretty.