March has been a fun month, with great weather and lots of friends and family to enjoy it with. I will share some of the activities I can remember.
I got together with some friends for an outing with the kids. We hung out at my friend Jen's parents' house where they have goats and a few other animals, swings, a slide and a huge backyard. After the kids played, we walked over to the Riparian Preserve just behind the library. It was fun to walk through the trees and enjoy watching all the birds.
It was WINDY!
The sound of the water and the walk put Sienna right to sleep!
We also had a play date at the train park with some other friends. Here is Kaylee discussing important sand business with Calla.
My friend Liz wanted to do a play date at a different park near our houses, so we planned that one too! It's so nice to be able to sit and talk with friends while the kids play together. I didn't take any pictures so just picture a bunch of dashing little boys and one cute little girl dressed in pink =) (oh and another cute girl hanging with Mommy).
We had another play date planned for this month, but we just can't seem to coordinate me having the car and kids not being sick all at the same time! We are determined to make it happen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment