Being a stay-at-home mom with one car can get monotonous at times. It seems like we end up doing the same things a lot, so I am trying to be better at looking for creative, inexpensive things to do with the girls. Of course we go to the park almost every day and try to invite a friend most times. We went with Krista and Morrigan a few days ago. Kaylee kept calling Krista, Aunt Madelyn. She REALLY wants to see her and talks about it all the time (she lives in SC). Then we met April, Calla, and Ender at the park on Monday. Here is my attempt at a picture with Sienna =)
We've really been enjoying Kaylee's newest gift from Grammy and Papa! Kaylee loves playing in it and playing "take your order?". Sienna and I hang out on a blanket nearby so we can all enjoy the weather together.
You can see Sienna is laying on several blankets. One of which was made by my mother-in-law. I just love it and how thick it is. I put it on top of another blanket to protect it from the ground because I want it to stay nice! (it's perfect for protecting Sienna's head from the hard cement)
This girl loves being outside just like her sister (as long as Mommy is in her sight =)
Today we did an Easter craft. We cut out bunnies and made them fluffy. Kaylee loved it. We really should do more crafty activities. If you have ideas, please feel free to share!!!
Kaylee, proud artiste!
So that's what we've been up to! We'll be heading out for a walk soon and tomorrow we are going to play with Megan, Landon, and Austin AND I'm getting my hair cut! I'm so excited. It has been over a year! I'm nervous...
5 comments:
Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! I love the smiles on your girls faces! So adorable!
Fun crafty momma! The kiddos look so happy and adorable, of course!
For fun craft ideas with Kaylee, check out this blog: http://pbjkids.blogspot.com/
They have great ideas! We're in the same boat (one car family), so with Sydney and I being stuck at home a lot, these give me lots of ideas of what I could do with her. :) Hope that helps!
Thanks for all the sweet comments! And thank you Emily for the website. I will definitely check it out.
that was a fun post! i need to start doing little crafts with landon, i wonder if he'd enjoy doing that stuff??
Post a Comment