Monday, March 21, 2011
Happy Birthday to Rachelle!!!
To Rachelle on her 29th birthday, here are 29 things that I think are awesome about my sweetheart (in no particular order):
1. Rachelle has a beautiful voice that can be heard singing songs all day long, from the silly to the beautiful, we love it. Both baby girls' eyes light up whenever she starts singing for us.
2. Rachelle cooks extremely well, and always makes sure we have healthy options to eat to keep us healthy and strong.
3. Rachelle is an excellent baker, and makes us fun treats to eat and share with friends.
4. Rachelle makes our lives so much easier by doing all of our laundry, it is wonderful to always have clean clothes!
5. Rachelle is so much fun to be with, I love just talking with her about the world, and learning new things from her different point of view.
6. Rachelle gets so excited to go and work out and get us healthier.
7. Rachelle puts a lot of time into making sure she always looks her best for me, which she doesn't need to do, but I appreciate it. She is so beautiful.
8. Rachelle has a talent that I really admire of being able to learn new languages. She is able to quickly learn (and remember) all of the vocabulary, and even the accents.
9. Rachelle is such a grateful person, always taking time to write thank-you notes and being a good example of always saying "thank-you."
10. Rachelle likes to eat my food, and always tells me what a good job I do when I make her food. It is motivating to cook her food for her again and again.
11. Rachelle loves trying new foods and trying different things. She loves variety!
12. Rachelle is up for anything, anytime. There is never an activity that I come up with that she won't do with me.
13. Rachelle takes such good care of our babies. I have seen very few babies who are as content and sweet as our baby girls. I give all the credit to Rachelle and how hard she works to helping them be happy.
14. Rachelle is a great listener. She always will listen to me, from just complaining about something that happened at work, to me expressing any fears or doubts. She is always there for me to talk to.
15. Rachelle is such a good dancer. I hope that our kids are as coordinated and as graceful as their mother.
16. Rachelle has a great sense of humor. She is always finding the fun in life and finding ways to laugh.
17. Rachelle is very smart. Her mind is constantly working, and is a great problem solver. I am grateful to have a wife that keeps me on my toes so she doesn't realize how much smarter she is than me.
18. Rachelle is one of the most forgiving people I have ever met. She will look for the good in others when I would have long given up on them. She is inspiring on how she will look for and hope for the good in others.
19. Rachelle never stops. Until her head hits the pillow at night Rachelle is always doing something to help our family. It is a struggle to get her to relax and sit by me on the couch!
20. Rachelle is a great cheerleader. She always wants me to feel that I am the best of the best, she never puts me down or makes me feel bad. She inspires me to be better every day.
21. Rachelle says "I love you" to me and the babies so often, there is no doubt how much she cares about us. Her actions speak even louder that she loves us.
22. Rachelle is very organized. She takes the time to plan out her day and her week so that we always get done what we need. If I have something really important I need to happen I have no fear that Rachelle will remember and get it done for us.
23. Rachelle loves the Lord His Gospel. She is an amazing example to me of how a Christlike person is supposed to live.
24. Rachelle is so fun to be around. She is fun to hang out with anywhere from her favorite restaurant to the grocery store. I love spending time with her, no matter where.
25. Rachelle gives me such great greetings when I come home. There is no doubt that she missed me and loves me when I am away.
26. Rachelle is a great motivator. She helps me want to better myself and continue to press forward when things get hard.
27. Rachelle is directionally challenged, but it is so endearing, because it means she is still going to have to rely on me, no matter what!
28.Rachelle has great goals for her, and our lives. She wants to keep on learning and growing throughout her whole life.
29. Rachelle loves to travel, I look forward to exploring the world with her and having many adventures throughout our life together.
Happy Birthday sweetheart, I am so grateful for you and all that you do for our family. I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That made my day!!! Thank you sweets!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun and great day!
I hope your birthday was awesome! It sure sounds like you have a great husband to keep you happy!
Very sweet! And fun to read!
Post a Comment