Joel's parents like to come out each year for Spring Training games, and now that we live in Arizona that means we get to see them a little bit while they are here.
It is no secret that Kaylee loves her Grammy, but she was always a little shy around Papa. Well, that is no longer true. He offered to read her a story this time and she warmed right up!
Later on, Papa took Kaylee to the park! She just loved him pushing her in the swing going "way upt high". He would pretend that she was going to run into him and Kaylee got the biggest kick out of it. They also went on some slides together.
Here they are on the train.
We were also able to go to a couple of baseball games with them. My favorite memory of the trip was when we went to a game with our family and Papa. Kaylee got to spend one-on-one time with Papa and he bought her first Papa Candy!!! (cotton candy). I've seen pictures and heard all about Papa Candy from the older grandchildren, so it is a little milestone for Kaylee to be old enough to get some from Papa. It is so sweet seeing them together.
Grammy took the girls for a ride in the wagon. This was Sienna's first time and she LOVED it. She still needs a little help sitting up in it, but pretty soon we will be able to travel longer distances!
We also got to visit with some of Joel's friends from high school.
I am glad they are able to keep in touch. It seems like so many of our friends or their parents are moving to Arizona. My good friend Becca's parents live here and Greydon's mom lives here, so that means we get to see our friends when they come to visit their parents. Score!
It was great to see loved ones and to enjoy just being together for meals and other activities. I LOVE March!
1 comment:
I want to go again next year! I loved being there last year. I can't believe it's already been a year. Wish I could have been there. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment